Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default CF for Row when CF is applied to Column

See one of your other threads, and please don't multi post.

Pete

On Nov 17, 6:08*am, Dax Arroway
wrote:
I've read through the postings but can't find an answer to my issue. *Seems
simple enough but I can't figure it out. *I have a spreadsheet which I've
applied conditional formatting to a column so that if any text appears in a
cell, to color that cell yellow. *What I'd like is for the row from A:O be
colored yellow, not just the J cell. *

I'm using 07. *Could someone please explain the steps in English to me or
point me to the appropriate post? *Cuz, I ain't figrin it out! *

Thanks for the help in advance! *
--Dax
--
I would give my left hand to be ambidextrous!