Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Etz99 Etz99 is offline

Default Hyperlinks were lost

Hi All,

I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I have a spreadsheet that contains hundreds
of links to forms to each individual row created. I last saved my file last
Thursday and today I opened my file only to find my Hyperlinks that were
associated to a G:\ Drive (network) have now showing my local D:\ as the
Hyperlink. No files are stored on my D:\. Also it is referring to a path
where no folder is on my d:\ drive.

Any suggestions as to why this would happen? If so any idea how to reftify
all the links back to G:\ without doing each one individually?
--
Jeff
Sydney, Australia