Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Russ Russ is offline

Default Chart type for machine timing diagram?

Does Excel have a good chart type to use for a machine timing diagram? A
timing diagram is typically made up of multiple data series, each plotted in
separate plot areas. The plot areas are stacked vertically to layout the
timing of each function within the machine. I would like to select the
entire data range chart the data. I suppose I could chart each data series
(each machine function) separately but I do not know how to perfectly align
the X axis gridlines of multiple charts.