Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael C[_3_] Michael C[_3_] is offline

Default MTD/YTD FUNCTION

Say you have a spread sheet where you have have entered weekly data. column
a contains the date the week ended and column b contains the weekly results
column c is the MTD column that adds previous weeks and column d is the YTD.
You use this worksheet to prepare a summary report of your
weekly/monthly/activities. I have created the summary that uses a vlookup
function to populate the summary information but I do not know how to create
the MTD. How do I have a MTD column on the summary page that referes back to
the input worksheet?