Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
pissed off office user pissed off office user is offline

Default My Microsoft office 2007 keeps configuring every time I open it?

I am having the same issue, and I was told to restore my computer by
Microsoft and Dell, after which I did this did not solve the problem. I am
so irritated with this issue I could toss my computer out the window. Any
help would be appreciated...

"Suneil" wrote:

Everytime I open Excel or any other Office application, the computer starts
to configure the programme which takes about 5 minutes! This makes it very
tedious to use the programmes. Does anyone know how to stop this so that the
programmes open up directly?