Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 24 May 2005 11:08:03 -0700, "Greg"
wrote:

I have a multi page worksheet with functions throughout.
It has one sheet of inputs, other sheets hidden, input & answer sheets are
protected.
The Input sheet, several cells are available to input.
Yesterday I could move around with the enter key, tab, and arrows.
Today for some reason, the enter, tab, and arrow keys will not move me around.
I made sure all input cells and function formatted linked cells are unlocked
and unprotected.
I have to click into another cell to move.
***I reboot, and the keys still don't work.***
I have been through all the options settings, can't find the answer.
Help!

Interesting.

The other day I had a similar problem with my arrow keys. They would scroll
the worksheet, but would not move me from cell to cell.

My options had not been changed.

In my case, the problem turned out to be that I had inadvertently pressed the
"scroll lock" button. But this did not affect the enter or tab keys.

--ron