Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kepetersen3405 kepetersen3405 is offline

Default Converting 0 values to Blanks

Thanks, but I tried that too. The cell value is still 0 but just not visible
at this point. I need Business Objects to read it as a blank cell, not a 0
value or "" value.

"Teethless mama" wrote:

xl-2007

Office Button Excel Option Advanced Untick show a zero in cells that
have zero value

"kepetersen3405" wrote:

I am using Microsoft 2003.

Is there a forumla that will force a zero value to be either null or blank?
I am taking a list from Excel and importing it into Business Objects and
creating a chart. If the value is zero, it creates a zero line on my graph.
If the value is blank, it doesn't display.

I've tried doing a forumla that says if the value is 0 return "" but that
doesn't work for what I want to do.