Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arsenal Lady 09 Arsenal Lady 09 is offline

Default VLookup - Showing the values which DO NOT Match

Hi

Apologies if this has already been posted but I could not find this question
anywhere.

I have created a Vlookup formula which works exactly how I'd expect it to
(shows value when a match is found between 2 columns and N/A when it doesn't)
.. However, what I need to determine is when it says N/A why is it showing
it. In other words I want it to show me in the results table or even
highlight the incorrect value in the original table using conditional
formatting so I can analyse this information and take the necessary steps to
rectify it.

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks in advance for any help/ advice.