Peo Sjoblom

What do you mean? If you press tab nothing happens or it does move but not as
expected, if so uncheck transition navigation keys under
toolsoptionstransition
Since you already checked options I assume you checked the enter key
movements under toolsoptionsedit? You could also have a macro that turns
off different keys but it sounds unlikkely

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Greg" wrote:

I have a multi page worksheet with functions throughout.
It has one sheet of inputs, other sheets hidden, input & answer sheets are
protected.
The Input sheet, several cells are available to input.
Yesterday I could move around with the enter key, tab, and arrows.
Today for some reason, the enter, tab, and arrow keys will not move me around.
I made sure all input cells and function formatted linked cells are unlocked
and unprotected.
I have to click into another cell to move.
***I reboot, and the keys still don't work.***
I have been through all the options settings, can't find the answer.
Help!