Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel 2007 .tif file

Good find Bob

I certainly never though of that..............I was thinking saving directly
to *.tif

Print to file using MS Office Document Image Writer and save as *.tif

I note it will handle multiple sheets if selected for printing.

Gord

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:08:13 -0600, Bob I wrote:

You will have to install Microsoft Document Imaging if you didn't do it
during initial installation. Control Panel. Add/remove programs,
Microsoft Office, Change.

Lesa wrote:

How do I save an excel document as a .tif file (TIFF). I used to have the
option in Excel 2003 to save a document as a .tif, but not in 2007. I saw
something online telling me to print to the document writer and choose
monochrome fax/tiff but that option is not there either. Please help.