Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Look like 2003

I had that one in my list, but a different URL. Does the old geocities link
not work now Shailesh?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Shailesh Shah" wrote in message
You can download excel menu-2003 from below site.

http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/Addins.aspx

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

Free Exshail Classic Menu for Excel-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive....ssic_Menu.aspx

"Horselovershubby" wrote in
message ...
The system I use at work is Office 2003 and I am having a terrible time
adapting to the new look for Excel. I spend more time trying to find
things
at the top of the page than I do working on the logic. Is there a way I
can
get things to look like Excel 2003?