PaolaAndrea

OK, I have on C1 to C14 the formula =today(), =today()+1, =today()+3 etc.
Where the value is Sat or Sun I want to have the cell and the 10 next cell
below to come up yellow. I enter your formulat but it reads: NAME?

How can I have excel recognize the weekend on cells c1 to c14 and hightlight
the weekend with a different color?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

PaolaAndrea

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=WEEKDAY(A1,2)5

will be true for Sat or Sun

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"PaolaAndrea" wrote in message
I have a calendar and I want to change the color for the cell that are Sat

or
Sun. The date is a formula (=today()) and I want to have sat or sun come

up
with a different color, not only where the date is but also some lines

that
go down the line.

Please Help.

Sincerely,