Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Shortcut keys for copying data down 29,000+ cells

If you know the last cell you just put it in the Address box in upper
left of sheet area. Example 1:25235 (leave off the letters of columns)

PSULionRP wrote:

I have to copy data cell contents down my entire spreadsheet of 29,000+ rows.
What are the short cut keys for highlighting all 29,000+ rows in order to
copy the data down all 29,000+ rows??? I thought the shortcut keys were
<CTRL<SHIFT<Down-Arrow to highlight all rows being used, but this
highlighted the cells in al 65,536 rows. Can anyone help me with the shortcut
keys so that I don't have to sit here holding my mouse button down to
highlight all these rows???

Thanks for your review. And hopeful for a reply.

PSULionRP