Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Saving changes to option to apply all the time.

Since it is a workbook setting, existing workbooks could not be changed.

--Open a new workbook.

--From menu FileSave As Typeselect 'Excel Template(*.XLT). Save as Book so
that the file is saved as Book.XLT

--Place this workbook in the XLSTART folder
C:\Documents and Settings\<username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

--This will be the default workbook if you go by FileNew

I am currently using 2003..You can try the same in 2007.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Stuart A" wrote:

I would like to make changes in excel options, to select 'set precision as
displayed' which i can do in each time, but i want this option selected for
each time i open a new sheet and to apply to all my previous sheets when
opened and to update the sheet with this option in mind.

Using Excell 2000 and 2007. Home/Work

Thanks
--
SKA