Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Shailesh Shah[_2_] Shailesh Shah[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 Menu in 2007

You can download excel menu-2003 from below site.

http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/Addins.aspx

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

Free Exshail Classic Menu for Excel-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive....ssic_Menu.aspx

"Nomore$$toMS" wrote in message
Help! I upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. The new menu is just
horrible!! I want to go to work rather than waste time learning the new
"ribbon" which hides the old commands and keys. Bill Gates et al you have
BIG assh0les. Is there a Excel 2003 menu overlay available in 2007?