Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default formulas

Without seeing the data or the formulas it would be difficult. Check out help
on VLOOKUP() which may help you to change the formulas to pick information
dynamically.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"VancouverLady" wrote:

Scenario:

I have a workbook that has multiple worksheets. These worksheets are linked
so that data is entered into one and feeds to the others. When I add a line,
the formulas get messed up. How do I prevent this.

Also, I have to send these spreadsheets to e-mail recipents, who have the
same issue...when they open the spreadsheet the data is all messed up because
the formulas don't stay constant.

Any info anyone can give me would be most appreciated