Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mouimet Mouimet is offline

Default How to Stop calculation on one specific sheets only

I ask this before, however the solution I received didn't work.

I have a big Workbook with many criteria using "SUMPRODUCT" formula .
I need to remove the auto calculation on one of the sheet "Total" because
each time I add something on the Data sheet, Excel recalculate and take more
than 30 seconds.
I need to keep the calculation on the Data sheet because I have some Vlookup
formulas to get names when the user entered the ID numbers.

I tried different VBA like -------------
Private Sub Worksheets_Calculate()
Worksheets("Total").EnableCalculation =false
End Sub
Doesn't work at all. At each Data entries Excel recalculate

Another one------------

------
This one stop also my others worksheets to calculate and my others open
Workbook. This is not what I need.

If you have another option, please tell me.
Thanks everyone.