Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Vlookup returns n/a for all lines - what am I missing?

Try

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B6,live,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(B6,l ive,2,FALSE))

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Lorina" wrote:

I have pulled some data into a spreadsheet from an Access database (model #
and ATP)

My vlookup formula is this =VLOOKUP(B6,live,2,FALSE)
B6 is the model # , live is the name I gave the data from Access, 2 is the
2nd field in my list from Access (#1 is model and #2 is ATP) and false
because they are not in sequential order when they import from Access. I
always get n/a and I can't figure out why!

thanks