Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Working with Excel to control stock

Natalia
You don't provide enough information for anyone to help you. Post back
and state what you have and what you want to have. For instance, state what
you have in the first column, in the second column, etc. Then state
exactly, step-by-step, what you do when you do everything manually. Don't
leave anything out. Pretend that you are talking to someone who knows
nothing about your business and you're trying to explain it to them. HTH
Otto

"Natalia Kenny" wrote in message ...
I would like to use excel to control the stock on hand and that which is
invoiced to be subtracted automatic. I have the latest software, want to
select a column and subtract the other columns to see what is short and
what is enough, please help me I am frustrated.

Visual Studio.NET 2005 Beta 2 - x64 Installation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...t-2005-be.aspx