Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CommMajor CommMajor is offline

Default Excel 2003 Clipboard Question

Hi Luke,
Thanks for your reply. I tried that and I am still getting the message
"There is a large amount of information on the Clipboard. Do you want to be
able to paste this information into another program later?" Is there anything
else I can do?
Thanks!

"Luke M" wrote:

From the clipboard (Edit - clipboard) go to options, and uncheck the first 3
options (including "collect w/o showing clipboard"). If you're not using the
clipboard, no reason to store things to it, correct?
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"CommMajor" wrote:

Hello,
When I am trying to copy and paste I receive this message "There is a large
amount of information on the Clipboard. Do you want to be able to paste this
information into another program later?" I click 'No' every time. I've tried
clearing the clipboard in Excel and Word and I still get this message. How do
I stop this message from coming up again? Thanks!