Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Converting Pounfs to US Dollars

Put 1.6767 in a spare cell and copy, then Edit/ Goto/ Special/ Constants to
select the right range of values (and not your formulae), and Edit/ Paste
special/ Divide (or Multiply, see below).

Are you sure that it's $1 = 1.6767 pounds and not the other way round? Or
has the pound had a VERY bad day on the exchanges? :-(
--
David Biddulph

"Tom" wrote in message
Assistance please. I have a spreadsheet (P&L) in pounds. How can I most
easilly convert to US dollars without destroyind formulas etc.?

Conversion rate os $1 = 1.6767 pounds