Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Very Basic User Very Basic User is offline

Default Auto code to add tab

This code works fine with one exception. I only name the new tab with a date
and time stamp. In a cell "U2" the user selects shift too. What I would like
if for the code to ready both the now section and the cell "U2" to name the
new tab. So end state I would see a tab named like this (01-01-2009 Shift 3)
is there any way to add that to this code. I hope this is enough information.

Thanks!

Sub SaveSheet()
'
' SaveSheet Macro
'

'
Sheets("DDS").Select
Sheets("DDS").Copy Befo=Sheets(3)
Sheets("DDS (2)").Select
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("B1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Sheets("DDS (2)").Select
Sheets("DDS (2)").Name = Format(Now, "yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss")
Range("B1").Select
Sheets("DDS").Select
Range("B1").Select

Thank you for your time!