Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jared Jared is offline

Default How to search for a code, and have the correct information auto fi

So, here is the basic problem - I have one spreadsheet that has 100's of
codes, and information below each code. I have another spreadsheet thats
called a C of A (Certificate of Analysis). This spreadsheet needs only some
of the information on the 1st sheet. I want to make it so I can simply type
in the code on the 2nd sheet, and the required information will automatically
fill in. I think I need to use a LOOKUP formula, but I am struggling to make
this work.
Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated

=)