Greg

Default Enter, tab, arrow keys aren't allowing me to move to other cells

I have a multi page worksheet with functions throughout.
It has one sheet of inputs, other sheets hidden, input & answer sheets are
protected.
The Input sheet, several cells are available to input.
Yesterday I could move around with the enter key, tab, and arrows.
Today for some reason, the enter, tab, and arrow keys will not move me around.
I made sure all input cells and function formatted linked cells are unlocked
and unprotected.
I have to click into another cell to move.
***I reboot, and the keys still don't work.***
I have been through all the options settings, can't find the answer.
Help!