Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lainyb Lainyb is offline

Default function query - not sure which one possibly vlookup

I am trying to pick information on salary spinal column points within certain
grades. I want to look at the current scp in cell J2 and then get the next
scp for that grade. The grade information is in cell I2.

eg if I2 is grade 2 and J2 is SCP 11 then put the next SCP in cell T2 (13).
This would change until the top of the scale is reached. Anyone in Grade 2
cannot go above SCP 13. Lookup table for info below has been defined as SCP.

Grade SCP
1 1
1 3
1 5
2 7
2 9
2 11
2 13
3 15
3 17
3 19
3 21
4 23
4 25
4 27
4 29
5 31
5 33
5 35
5 37
6 39
6 41
6 43
6 45

Help with this would be greatly appreciated - really think I need a years
course on these lookups etc.

--
Lainyb