Bernie Deitrick

The line

If Not IsError(Application.Match(Range("A" & i).Value, myList)) Then

should be

If Not IsError(Application.Match(Range("A" & i).Value, myList, False)) Then

Sorry about that.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"username" wrote in message

It seems that your code works a little too well!

I have specified the items in the myList array accurately, but the
'match' test seems to be a little loose in its application. Any text in
the column beneath my Audiences (even with no relation to the text
specified in the myList array) also seems to bring up a match and thus
its row gets deleted.

Is there a way to force an 'exact match'?

Many thanks again

--
username
username's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1433