username

Default Spawning worksheets and a summary per worksheet

I'm getting pretty desparate, so any help would be really gratefully
received.

I have a button which allows the user to create templated worksheets
each time they press it. These worksheets have a series of fields that
relate to 'activities'. The user can chose to spawn worksheets for one
or more activities.

Each time a new sheet is created, I would also like to be able to:
1) copy a range in a summary worksheet and paste another version of
this directly beneath the original range. Repeat this as many times as
the user has created activity worksheets.

2) Pre-populate information within each of these ranges on the summary
sheet from each of the separate activity worksheets.

I guess also that the User may delete certain activity worksheets so
will not necessarily have sequentially numbered activities. However,
the worksheets they spawn should all have the name format: Activity
(n).

Any help would be really fantastic.

--
username