Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default How do I open a workbook at startup

If you mean startup of XL:
Under Tools - Options, General, you can specifiy a folder to open all files
in. Place your file in this folder, then setup the option.

If you mean startup of computer:
Explore the start menu, doulbe click programs, and you should see a folder
called "startup". Place any programs/files you want opened upon login into
this folder (place shortcuts, not the actual file!)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Coach" wrote:

I am trying to deliver an Excel Spreadsheet to my boss that will open up as
soon as he logs into the network.

The worksheet tracks projects and provides visual clues as to Due Dates.

We are running both Excel 2003 and 2007.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks