Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default creating a form to search for books in a library

Have a look here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tion&av=TPL000

Mike

"strawmanx" wrote:

I'm setting up a simple library of books. I have information about the books
in a spreadsheet (author, title, keyword etc) and I want to make a simple
form for users to type in what they are looking for. Ideally there would be
one box where the user can enter an author, title or whatever, and would
receive a table of results from the spreadsheet.

I'm using excel 2003 and have no experience of macros or programming, which
I'm starting to think is a distinct disadvantage. Any advice would be
gratefully received.

James