Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Excel 2003 Menu in 2007

hi
welcome to the club. many many complains about this.
i haven't upgraded yet and with all the complains, i think i will wait and
see if they have this feature in the next version as an options.
but since you have already upgraded, see these sites for 03 menus in 07...
http://www.excelitems.com/2008/09/downloads.html
freeware.
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/
$16.00 US
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
freeware-limited i'm told.

regards
FSt1

"Nomore$$toMS" wrote:

Help! I upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. The new menu is just
horrible!! I want to go to work rather than waste time learning the new
"ribbon" which hides the old commands and keys. Bill Gates et al you have
BIG assh0les. Is there a Excel 2003 menu overlay available in 2007?