Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_3_] Peo Sjoblom[_3_] is offline

Default Conditional formatting comparing two columns

Select the range in column F, assume the first select cell is F2, then apply
conditional formatting, use formula is, then =F2B2, click the format
button, select patterns and choose high light colour then click OK Twice.
That would be for 2003 and earlier

For 2007 click the icon for cf, then select new rule, select use a formula
to determine which cells to format, put =F2B2 in the rule description, then
format button, select fill, then colour. As usual it is more steps involved
in the idiotic 2007

Peo Sjoblom

"Shelina" wrote in message
Help! I need to create conditional formatting that highlights a cell, if
the
value in column F is greater than the value in column B. How do I make
that
work? Thanks!
--
Shelina