Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tchipu Tchipu is offline

Default Permanently link Col A edits, inc 'insert row' in multiple workshe

I'm using Excel in Office 2007. I have a workbook with about 8 worksheets.
I'd like column A (a list of companies) to be linked to all worksheets, so
that any edit in one will be reflected in all. I can do this as a one-off by
linking all sheets with the cntrl button, and then making my edit. However,
this is fallible, and should I forget to link, I'll make a mess of all. I've
also tried the copy/paste special/paste link idea which works fine, until I
wish to insert a row, when it doesn't work. As I need to insert companies
frequently, I'm back to doing one-off edits using the cntrl button - no good
to me. Could anyone help with this problem? Please?