Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tchipu Tchipu is offline

Default Permanently linking Column A in many worksheets

I have a workbook with about 8 worksheets. I'd like column A (a list of
companies) to be linked to all worksheets, so that any edit in one will be
reflected in all. I can do this as a one-off by linking all sheets with the
cntrl button, and then making my edit. However, this is fallible, and should
I forget to link, I'll make a mess of all. I've also tried the copy/paste
special/paste link idea which works fine, until I wish to insert a row, when
it doesn't work. As I need to insert companies frequently, I'm back to doing
one-off edits using the cntrl button - no good to me. Could anyone help with
this problem? Please?