Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Lookup with AND i think

Can anyone tell me if this is actually possible. I may have to completely
rethink the whole thing if its not you seem, and the deadline is nearly here
for me.

Many Many Thanks
Matt

Mattlynn wrote:
Hi,

I have data in 3 Columns

Sales Group (Col A) Sales Value (Col B) TM Calls (Col C)

Retail Direct 4999
Retail Direct 9999
Retail Direct 24999 6
Retail Direct 99999 10
Retail Direct 100000 20
Distributor 49999 15
Distrbutor 99999 25

I have another Table that shows Sales Group and Sales Value and i want to be
able to say that if you find the data in column A and Col A to bring back Col

I am tjhinking it should start something like =lookup(and(........but cant
work it out

Many Thanks
Matt

--