Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel 2003 Menu in 2007

Get used to it.

I hear the beta of 2010 uses the same interface.

There are third-party add-ons that give you the look and feel of Excel 2003

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

I think there is also a free one but can't remember who wrote it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:23:01 -0800, Nomore$$toMS
wrote:

Help! I upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. The new menu is just
horrible!! I want to go to work rather than waste time learning the new
"ribbon" which hides the old commands and keys. Bill Gates et al you have
BIG assh0les. Is there a Excel 2003 menu overlay available in 2007?