Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Dave is offline

Default Writing Macro to Run after changes are made

Is there a way to write a macro that would put up a reminder like "Take PSV
of Total Column on CLIN Tab." anytime a total in a certain cell changes?

I have a file with 50+ tabs that all end up providing data to a final
summary tab. In column Y97 there is a grand total. Anytime we make a
financial (number) change to any of the tabs that causes the total in Y97 to
change, I would like the message above to pop up. I need to make sure I am
creating an "audit" trail anytime the grand total changes and a reminder
would be nice becuase it sucks to go back and recreate a step that was missed.

Please let me know if you need more information to help me.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks