Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mel[_5_] Mel[_5_] is offline

Default nested function to select value from 8 options

I have a spreadsheet that has 8 seperate tables that do a
calculation. If the input option matches one of the 8, a value will
be displayed, if not, 'False' will be displayed. What I am trying to
do is look at all 8 fields and the one that is not equal to 'false',
show that value.

field to display in is M8. Fields with the data a U8, AN8, BA8,
BN8, CA8, CN8, DA8, DN8.
I will be copying this formula down for the forty rows below. (M8 to
M47).

I have tried "If(and" and "if(or" but cannot get past the first 3.

I know there has to be an easier way.
thx

Mel