Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Freddie Freddie is offline

Default Autofilter

Yes I have and no, that is not what I need in this case.

I need the rst of all data to be hidden and I only want to show the rows
with the specific code i punch in a preselected place and then the filer
redcoginizes this cod and only shows that.

:) I hardly understand what I want when I read this. Hope you understand.

"jenn" wrote:

have you had experience with vlookups and hlookups. This may be what you want.

"Freddie" wrote:

Hi, is there anyway I can use the aoutofiler with a reference to a different
sheet in a workbook.
I would like to use a macro, if I put in this valu here and push the button,
that value shows i a list in two other seprate sheets in the same workbook.

/Freddie