Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MikeW MikeW is offline

Default Problem with Excel 2007 clustered column chart on log scale

I have a clustered column chart on Excel 2007 to compare a few data, on
linear y-axis everything looked ok, the height of the columns were easily
compared. I changed the axis to log scale and now the 'base' of the columns
start at value '1' (which is '0' on the log scale). Now all the <1 columns
point down and those with 1 points up. I don't remember Excel 2003 doing
this, and I'd like all the columns to start from the bottom (i.e. all the
columns to be pointing up). Is there a solution for this?
p.s. strange enough, the stacked columns looked ok on log axis.