Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Frustrated Word User[_5_] Frustrated Word User[_5_] is offline

Default Multiple "Freeze Panes" one one worksheet

Greetings All! [Title is supposed to read 'Multiple "Freeze Panes" on
one worksheet'

Is it possible in Excel 2003 to freeze the panes of certain groups of
cells within one worksheet?

For example: If I want to have four sections (for instance: cells
A4-F4 by A4-A24(F24)) Four square sets of cells on one worksheet. I
want each of these to contain a split 1/2 way down, where the panes are
frozen.

Is this possible? So far I have not found a way.

Please let me know. I truly appreciate any advice.

Best regards,
Joanna

(Frustrated Word (& Excel) User)

--