Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Switch order of series name and value as displayed in chart

Have the data label only display value. Then, format the label, go to the
number tab, and give it a custom format of:
#" Day(s)"

Not perfect, but it'll get the desired results, and I would presume that
your series name is not going to be cosntantly changing.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Jazz" wrote:

I have a column chart with three separate columns. I want to include the
series name and the value in the chart, however I want to display the series
name after the value. Presently

Column 1 displays - Day(s)9

Column 2 displays - Day(s)5

Column 3 displays - Days(s)15

Can you tell me how I can change the chart so the series name and value will
display themselves like this?

Column 1 displays - 9 Day(s)

Column 2 displays - 5 Day(s)

Column 2 displays - 15 Day(s)