Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Renegade Renegade is offline

Default Complicated Formula

I have Excel XP, and I am in need of a formula that will calculate the
following: Example: =countif(G3:L3,"A") . . . once it determines the count
of how many As, it will then need to determine, if that count is greater than
or equal to a number (let's say 3), then, if it is =or 3, it will place in
the cell an amount of $12,000 as a cap).

If anyone has a clue as to how I can even come close to getting a formula
that will do all of this, I will be forever indebted.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Renegade