Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default conditional IF-THEN

Then select the entire row before you call up the Conditional Foramtting
dialog.
I though you just meant "where do I find Conditioanl Formatting"
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"RedBeard" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 3:11 pm, "Bernard Liengme" wrote:
Follow instructions shown
inhttp://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/excel2007/excel2007s6p2.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVPhttp://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

"RedBeard" wrote in message

On Nov 3, 2:29 pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
Select rows formatconditional formattingformula is
=AND(LEN(TRIM($E1))0,OR(WEEKDAY($E1)=6,WEEKDAY($E 1)=7))

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"RedBeard" wrote in message

Greetings,

I have a column with different weekdays in different sheets.
What I want to do is this:

Whenever a user fills in Saturday or Sunday, I want the
corresponding
row to turn red, this should be universal for all sheets.

Am I making sense and how would I accomplish this?

Thanks.

I forgot to mention, I'm using Excel 2007.

I can't seem to find that command?

Thanks.

Thanks Bernard,

But not useful to me, I need the entire row to change colour, not just
cells.

Thanks.