Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default How to take text from other cells to create a reference to a name

=INDIRECT("basicsal"&A1)

On 3 Lis, 14:18, MB wrote:
I have a number of simlar named ranges - e.g. basicsalprnaip, basicsalprtodc,
basicsalprcoco *etc etc ......

I wish to create a text string within each sheet of my workbook that creates
a ref to the named range by taking the last 5 characters from the current
worksheet - e.g. prnaip in the first example above.

e.g. =basicsal&A1
(A1 cell containes prnaip)

However this does not create a formula referring to the named range. *Hope
this explanation is clear!! *Please help !!!