Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Misange Misange is offline

Default drag point on line chart to change data in associated cell

Thanks for the info Jon, I missed it.

Misange
http://www.excelabo.net

Jon Peltier a écrit :
Microsoft has released an add-in which lets you select a series and
point, then use sliders to adjust the X and Y coordinates of the point.

Excel Add-In for Manipulating Points on Charts (MPOC)
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...arts-mpoc.aspx

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

cmax wrote:
This same file is working in excel 2000, now using 2007. I have a line
chart that is made up of cell data. I want to select a data point on
the line chart and drag it up or down and have it change the data in
the associated cell... this is used as input data for other functions...