Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier[_2_] Jon Peltier[_2_] is offline

Default Graph help

Mike -

Try this:

Clustered-Stacked Column Charts
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...column-charts/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Mike wrote:
So I have 4 metrics which I want to display in a stacked, side-by-side graph.
For each week I would like the current year's and last year's data side by
side and for each of those side by sides I would like promoted volume stacked
on top of non promoted volume. My data is in rows, i.e. C3:O3 are the weeks,
C4:O4 is current year non promo volume, C5:O5 is current year promo volume,
C6:O6 is last year non promo volume, and C7:O7 is last year promo volume. If
you have any follow up questions to better understand this problem please do
not hestitate to ask. thanks. Any help is appreciated!