Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Connie Martin Connie Martin is offline

Default Troubleshoot LOOKUP, please

Thank you, Jacob. That works better. Appreciate your help. Connie

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Try VLOOKUP instead with an exact match as below

=IF(D10="","",VLOOKUP(D10,P:Q,2,0))

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Connie Martin" wrote:

Why does this lookup work sometimes, and sometimes not? Formula is:
=IF(D10="","",LOOKUP(D10,P:P,Q:Q)). Right now D10 is giving me the results
in the row above in column Q, if you understand what I mean. The data in D10
is found in P35 and instead of giving me Q35 data, it's giving me Q34. But,
it doesn't always do this. Sometimes it works beautifully. What gives?
Connie