Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Enter "if then" / logical into a already existing cells with form

Hi

With this little information of what you have in the cells, we can not give
an exact answer.

If the initial formula in all cells are basically the same (maybe looking at
different rows), you can insert the if statement in the first cell and then
copy the formula to other cells as required.

Hopes this helps.
Per

"Indigo-JDJ" skrev i meddelelsen
I have put together financial statements in a work book. Now, i would like
to enter a logical / if then, segment to my equations but i dont want to
go
into each individual cell in the page, is there a way to do this for many
or
all cells at once? Or do i literally have to go into each cell and paste
in
the if then portion. All cells will be dependent on 1 of 3 drop down list
choices.

Would love some help onthis one.
Thanks!