Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rachel Rachel is offline

Default explanation of codes in Visual Basic when creating User form

Hi,
I am trying to create a user form in Visual Basic however I'm trying to
teach myself by reading/watching tutorials. (www.contectures.o.ca, etc)
A lot of the instructions I am seeing simply give the code rather than
explain how to actually write one from scratch.
So...
I need to know what each 'term' means so I can understand how the codes work.
Any help is much appreciated :)

One of the first codes is for the Add button
Private Sub cmdAdd_Click()
Dim iRow As Long
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Worksheets("PartsData")
What does each term refer to?
Dim
iRow
As Long
ws
Set

etc?

Is there a website that has all these definitions?
I don't really want to just copy and paste codes because when my form
doesn't work I can't work out where the error is.

Thank you in advance.
Rachel