Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tom[_2_] tom[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional delete (reposting).

Firstly, my apology Don. Meant to click "Reply Group" instead I click
"Reply". The codes you sent worked perfectly when I changed Resize(2,
3).Clear to Resize(3, 3).Clear. The contents of cells D, E, F, G, H and I
are now all blanks. Alternatively, deleting the next 3 rows below the active
cell would have achieved the same end. My thanks to you for your help and
perseverance.

Tom

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Show an ACTUAL sample

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"tom" wrote in message

A B C
D E F
G H I

are a block of cells. Cell C is the active cell (cursor position). If
cell D contains the word "Group" e.g. "Group 3 and below", or "Group 4
and above", I want to delete the contents of cells D, E, F, G, H and I.
If not, to continue on with the next line of code. Any help is much
appreciated.

TIA
Tom